Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Treats

So my friend Brian is having a Halloween party tomorrow night.  I thought instead of bringing a boring bottle of wine or some store-bought cookies, I'd make some treats.   So I'm currently in the process of making one sweet, and one savory snack.

The first is Amy Sedaris's Lil' Smoky cheese ball.  I'm going to decorate it so that it looks like a spider.  Here is the recipe http://www.amysedarisrocks.com/recipes.htm#cheeseball

I'm also making chocolate dipped cheesecake pops, sans crust.  It was all the rage last year during the Daring Bakers Challenge all over the internet.  It's basically just cheesecake balls on sticks dipped in melted chocolate and sprinkles, and then cooled.  I'm actually done making these, but they're freezing at the moment.  Pics tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment