I was just thinking about the ideal Thanksgiving dinner. I've never hosted a Thanksgiving dinner because we always go to the same house every year. That being said, I thought I'd run down my favorite items
1. Turkey--I don't eat meat, so I just wrote this because it's mandatory. I'm thinking drunken turkey.
2. Chipotle Mashed Sweet Potatoes
3. Rosemary and garlic sautéed red potatoes
4. Arugula and beet salad with fried goat cheese balls and candied pecans
5. Apple Raisin Stuffing- the really sticky kind
6. Butternut squash lasagna
7. Pecan pie
8. Pumpkin gingerbread trifle
Since there's stuffing, I thought there was no need for rolls. And I generally hate cooked American style vegetables, so I prefer a nice salad. I think this is a carb-loving vegetarian's dream!