Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Recipe Review: Grilled cheese sandwich with red onion jam

After a long weekend of visiting the Grand Canyon, Sedona, and Joshua Tree, you would think I'd come home and immediately detox from 4 days of road food....but no, instead I decided to make a grilled cheese sandwich to go with my glass of wine for dinner.

So I made Brian Boitano's grilled cheese with red onion jam.  I don't think I can ever eat another type of grilled cheese sandwich ever again.  The red onion jam is splendid, and I think I'll add it to everything if I can

So here's the recipe.  I recommend you follow it exactly.  It's perfect

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/brian-boitano/grilled-cheese-sandwich-with-red-onion-jam-recipe/index.html

1 comment:

  1. This sound horrendously delicious!
    I may have to try this delightful decadent!

    ReplyDelete